Random Acts of Kindness you can do Everyday
Hello beautiful people,
How great is that one random act of kindness can make someone else’s day?
These small or not to small actions can really make a huge difference in people’s lives let alone the entire world. No matter how big or small; any act of kindness has value and if more people commit to performing at least one a day the greater the effect would be in a larger scale.
Its all about doing to others what we would like others do to us (if that makes sense!), its about recognizing how our behavior affects others. I have put together a few random acts of kindness and if we can perform at least one of these acts each and every day, we will slowly make the world a better place.
- Hold the door open for someone
- Hold the elevator
- Pay the toll for the driver behind you
- Let someone cut in front of you in traffic
- Help a driver in need to fix a flat tire or in some other way
- Give up your place in line at the bank, grocery store etc.
- Bring a cup of coffee to your coworker.
- Call your grandparents to chat
- Donate old clothes and stuff you don’t need
- Leave only positive comments and responses on social media
- Give compliments to strangers
- Cook or buy some food for someone
All of us can make a difference one step at a time by doing small thing that matter every day! Leave a comment down below with an act of kindness you have commented or received that made your day.