New Years Resolution: 2021
As 2023 is finally coming to an end, and with the holiday season already being upon us, it’s almost time to set out New Year’s Resolution!
Your plans for New Year’s are going to be a lot different than what they used to be, and your resolutions may look different, as well. It is however a tradition of mine to decide on a few New Year’s resolutions before December 31st of every year; and this year is no different!
Some of us set a resolution to improve ourselves, while others set them to quit a certain habit; New Years resolution are about setting goals and achieving them and it’s the perfect opportunity to start making changes. Scroll down to read my (more realistic) New Year’s resolutions.
- Sleep an extra hour each night
- Meditate for 10 minutes everyday
- Workout to feel and look good, not to lose weight
- Give one compliment a day
- Go somewhere I’ve never been
- Travel more
- Write down one thing I’m grateful for every night
- Talk to myself with kindness
- Don’t buy things that I don’t need.
So, now that the New Year is creeping in; what are your New Year’s resolutions?