My Top Fashion Hacks!
Hello Fashion Lovers,
To look stylish, you don’t need to have a fat bank account, nor an impressive beach body, making the most of what you already have got could not feel more timely. With more of us wanting to save and to spend way less money, today I have rounded up some of my top fashion hacks!
Easily cuff your trouser hem
Cuffing your pants is very easy and can transform any pant you have, from a wide-legged trouser, from jogging bottoms to jumpsuits. The simplest way is to make a small opening at the seam of an existing hem, feed the elastic through with a safety pin on the loose end, tie the elastic with a knot and sew the opening closed.
Back-comb your faux-fur or fleece items to give them more fluff
Your favorite furry coat is all matted and pilled and not cute? Gently take a backcomb brush to it to give it more life.
If your white clothes are looking less white, simply put them out in the sun
This hack is not so quick but super-easy to bring life back to your favorite white tee, just leave it out in the sun. But the key is that it has to be wet.
Use packing tape as an emergency lint roller
Sometimes you realize you don’t have a lint roller on you, and it’s always the moment you need it most. So if you’re ever in a pinch at the office before a big meeting (been there done that), use an old-fashioned packing tape to get all those lint fuzzies and hair off yourself.
- When ironing a button-down shirt, flip it inside out to easily iron over the button side.
- To get rid of deodorant stains, rub them with a pair of jeans. Test a small patch first to avoid any color transfer.
- Make your t-shirts soft by leaving them in salt water (one quart of water and half a cup of salt) for about three days, and then wash normally.
- Get scratches out of leather by rubbing a tiny bit of moisturizer into the scratch with a Q-tip until the scratch is gone.
- To clean dirt off suede, remove the crust from a piece of bread and allow it to become stale. Gently rub the stain with the edge of the stale bread, and watch it disappear.
- To achieve a perfect-cuffed sleeve, keep the top button buttoned while you roll.
- Maintain the wash of your favorite pair of dark jeans by adding a 1/2-cup of distilled white vinegar to the final rinse cycle while doing laundry.
Leave a comment down below sharing with us your top fashion hacks?