Hello beautiful people,
Inspirational quotes have an amazing ability to motivate a person in doing better and achieving the impossible. I have had my own share of difficulties throughout my lifetime and nothing has helped me more then some inspirational/motivational quotes’; this is why I find them interesting and decisive on our path to success.
Something as simple as a positive word can make a person smile or even motivate him/her into achieving something better in life.
Below are few of my favorites:
- “Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind”- Dr. Seuss.
- “Keep your eyes on the stars and your feet on the ground”- Theodore Roosevelt.
- “Strive not to be success, but rather to be value”- Albert Einstein.
- “Whatever the mind of man can conceive and believe, it can achieve”- Napoleon Hill.
- “Start where you are. Use what you have. Do what you can”- Arthur Ashe.
- “If the wind will not serve, take the oars”- Latin Proverb.
- ‘You become what you believe”- Oprah Winfrey.
- “Never cowardly or cruel. Never give up, never give in”- Doctor Who.
- “Love all trust a few, do wrong to none”- William Shakespeare.
- “Either write something worth reading or do something worth writing”- Benjamin Franklin.
There you go loves, my all time favorite inspirational quotes. They helped me get on my feet and I hope they do the same to you!
Tell me what are some of your favorites quotes? Would love to hear them out!