Hello my lovely readers,
You probably have seen millions of posts/video were girls go through some amazing plus helpful beauty hacks. Well, I for one am sucker for hacks and anything that would my life easy (beauty wise). Below are lists of beauty hacks that I swear by.
- Perfect cat eye using duck tape.
- Frizzy hair remedy? Just apply coconut oil over night and wash your hair as soon as you get up.
- To stimulate hair growth and prevent hair fall, steep two bags of green tea, wait for it to cool down, then apply it all over your scalp, wait 5-10 minutes then rinse it off. Green tea has wonderful tonic and astringent qualities that seal in moisture and add shine and luster to hair, and the natural vitamin C in green tea can protect your hair and scalp from sun damage, in addition to that, if you have scalp issues such as psoriasis or dandruff, green tea can bring relief from it.
- Sweaty underarms? Cut a lemon in half and rub it all over the area, leave it for 5 minutes and then rinse it off.
- Orange is good to exfoliate your skin; the citric acid helps smooth rough patches on elbows and knees (it smells good too). Just like the lemon, cut it n half and rub it on your knees and elbows then rinse off.
- Try apple cider vinegar as a toner.
- No time to shower? Run out of dry shampoo? Try using baby powder.
- Make your nail polish dry faster by soaking your nails in ice water after painting them.
- Fix foundation stains with a little bit of shaving cream.
- Use coconut oil instead of shaving cream. It will leave your skin feeling and looking smooth.
- Use fresh parsley to banish under eye circles, it is rich with vitamin K; a nutrient that reduced blood flow.