7 Deadly Sins of Beauty
Hello beautiful brunettes,
Hope everyone is having a wonderful day. Today’s blog post is all about ‘7 deadly sins of beauty’; just a fun way for you guys to get to know me better.
- Greed: what is your most inexpensive beauty item? What is your most expensive?
My most expensive beauty item has got to be a lipstick I got from a bazaar in Dubai. As for my most inexpensive beauty product has got to be my skin care treatment that I got from Clinique.
- Wrath: what beauty products do you have a love/hate relationship with?
Eyelashes! I get that they look good on and completes your makeup look, however, I have not has the patience to learn how to apply them properly. It literally takes me an hour just to apply them!
- Gluttony: what are your most delicious beauty product?
My Lush lip scrub in bubble gum.
- Sloth: what beauty products do you neglect, due to laziness?
Honestly, I am very good with skin and skin care products and I make sure I apply the right products before and after makeup. So as for beauty products that I neglect are eyelashes especially on day were I have to put a little more effort in my makeup… I am just not good at it.
- Pride: what beauty product gives you the most self-confidence?
- Lust: what attributes do you find most attractive in the opposite sex?
Good hair and a perfect smile
- Envy: what items would you most like to receive as a gift?
Makeup products… I just get excited receiving them and trying new products.
Hope you guys enjoyed and let me know what are your beauty sins 😉